Saturday, May 10, 2014

Tijuana Minimalist


I love Tijuana.  I was ambivalent the first time I visited, but last night was excellent.  $30 gets you a night of fun, and all the drinking you can ask for.  Had street tacos, went to four bars, a craft brewery, and had awesome American-style hamburgers, and then hit a mustache-themed nightclub, where Macaulay Caulkin apparently hangs out.

Anyways, while going to the bathroom in the burger joint, I saw this circuit breaker box in the place where the mirror should be.  What an amazing level of trust they must have in their customers.  For a second I was tempted to mess with the switches, but instead, being the sentimental art-fag I am, I thought to myself: "what a nice composition."

Should've framed it better, but when you're buzzed, you're buzzed; in that sense, the crookedness of the shot is fitting.  Tijuana minimalist.

No comments:

Post a Comment