Friday, January 23, 2015

miley CyrVS

I'm waiting in line to pick up my prescriptions at CVS.  Ahead of me is an old man, hunched up, over, and against the counter, taking his time to buy his medications.

Like many old people, this man's body has been permanently bent, perhaps from fatigue, injury, or years of ill posture.  He is a stocky, short, obtuse angle, bent forward at the ass.

I am at least 10ft behind him, and because he's taking too long, I'm watching him impatiently.  He's leaning on the counter, the weight of his body supported by his hands.  He is confused, asking the employee whether he has all of his medications.  And because I am directly behind him, his rumpa looks especially prominent, aimed as it were, directly at me.

I also notice, that he has a strong tremor.  His entire body is shaking as he rests against the counter.  This tremor shakes his entire frame, including his slightly-too-prominent bottom.

And that's when I realize this old man, with his bent frame and tremor, is twerking.  Tremor-twerking, ass out, in a CVS.

---

Refracted back at me, in an old man's ass, was the blinding glare of (miley)nnial excess.

I was dying of laughter inside.  Talk about surreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment